Please tell us the type of pain you experience and enter your contact info for your FREE Pain patch

Name

Email *

Message *

Testimonials

 

Home Testimonials Introductory Offer Opportunity Contact   

This page is dedicated to how users feel about their powerStrips™.... they love them!
We trust you'll feel wonderful too... and please let us know how they work for you!   

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fibromyalgia, Years Of Pain Gone
 

 

 

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

Total Disability to Pain Free And Walking


 

Car Accident Severe Back And Body Pain

 

 

Dans Diabetes Pain Story

 
 
 
 

More Than Just Pain Relief

 
 
 
  
The Five Technologies (Ingredients)
 


 

 


 
  

WRITTEN TESTIMONIALS
(Usage instructions are at the bottom of this page.)


  

After suffering with pain & discomfort for several years, I'm finally getting the relief (without the nasty side-effects) I've been searching for for so long! This just keeps getting better and better!




 I have had a lower back problem for over 30 years and the last few years while getting out of bed Ive stooped. After a shower I could straighten up and getting dressed always hurt. I put on my Power Strip and within 2 minutes I felt a relaxing of the area. I then went on my daily bicycle ride 20km and NO pain just power. I put one on the next day, and with just 2 power strips the pain Ive suffered for 30 years has GONE, WOW WOW THANKS! Adriane C


Yay! Got my Power Strips and cut 1 into 6 pieces to do trial on sore spots. Right ankle, lower back, right hip, right upper chest/pectorals, left shoulder. Huge relief in lower back, right hip and chest (only on for 4 hours)-one on my back got a little hot during workout. The other 3 I put a waterproof dressing on and they are still on and I feel great. Oh btw I'm at work today & have a 500 pound patient plus my other total care patients so today is a great test day. I'm giving samples out to the other nurses today. Woohoo! Brenda C

 


I have had back problems for quite sometime now. It just so happens that I had a really bad episode that started a few days before Thanksgiving. I couldn't sit comfortably; standing was what was most comfy. I couldn't even hold me 7 mo. Old niece. I was in the ER to get pain shots that temporarily worked and I Am not a fan of pain pills so I didn't take them. A couple weeks later I received Power Strips. By day two I felt remarkably better! Still skeptical I waited to place my order. The pain didn't come back and I could sit comfortably and bend down to tie my own shoes. After day three I had ran out, so I ordered more for just in case reasons and for periodic use to keep the inflammation down. I now have a full time desk job, and the patches are ready to go for anytime I start to feel like I am in pain. - Cathy J


I'm really in love with these Power Strips. I've recently had surgery and have had to hop around using a walker. By day two, my shoulders and my good leg were really in pain due to the extra work to move around. Now, I'm the biggest skeptic I know. That evening I put a Power Strip on my good leg and had ZERO pain the next day. I am a believer in these. P.S. no more pain pills! You have to give yourself this gift if you suffer any pain daily. - Rubina K


I have used Power Strips every day and I love them. Nobody can see them but I can feel the effects! I had water retention (edema) - too personal for details - gone! Really good sleeps too! Today - about 20 minutes ago I ran upstairs to change my shirt - had my glasses on - pulled a muscle on my left side of the neck trying to save my glasses, I was wearing a strip already but it really hurt. I took a strip out of the package - yellow paper still on - placed it on my sore neck - paper on - rubbed the spot -pain gone - no pain -now - called my husband - amazing result!!! He is a believer too! - Anara


Because of my back pain I was sick for over a year in the night, and I could not turn in bed. I put on a Power Strip and the next morning, I turned, and no pain. My activity returned to rolling, like a squirrel in a wheel back and forth. My husband was scared of my mobility. But since I felt no pain I DO NOT hurt anything! It's a miracle - the product has worked in just one day! Now, Power Strips will accompany me everywhere and always. I wish you, too, the same wonderful results because it really works! - Hungary. -

 


Colleen C.

I have been using the Power Strips on my stomach for my gallbladder spasms. I wanted to see if I was just having a few pain free days or if it was the strip?? After my second Power Strip was finished I didn't put one on the next day. I had pain the whole day. Today I put it on again and the pain is gone. Not to mention that my muscles haven't ached from doing weights at the gym. Did you order me some yet?? I have one left, and I am stressing!!! How fast can I get them?? They really do work!! Thanks


Laurel F.

I have had extreme difficulty with my left eye. Treatment has included drops that burned my eye, with resultant scarring. I have been blind in that eye for five months now, and in constant pain, requiring Oxycontin, and sleeping pills, just to get some rest. After the doctor assessed me, I applied a strip that evening; the doctor looked into my eye, and said your eye is looking better. His colleague also said that my eye was considerably better. The only thing that I had done was to apply a Power Strip. I have not needed pain pills since I began using the Power Strips. Power Strips are amazing. I am glad I will have them for the corneal transplant surgery. Now, I am certain I will see again! Aren't they amazing? I thank God for the discovery of them. Think of all the people they can help. If I had my old dog still I'd be sticking one on her too.



 Jerry B

During a basketball game in 1999, I fell on the floor and hit my right hip. X-Ray results showed that I had "forward displacement". My doctor had me on physical therapy treatment twice a week for 4 months. I resigned from my work as a security guard in 2006 because the pain aggravated. My body felt heaviness, coldness, stinging and pinching sensations. I cannot walk normally. I took medicines and used patches for pain relief, but the pain kept recurring. Last September, I consulted the doctor, who advised me to go for physical therapy twice a week. I did not go through it because I did not have enough money. Last February 9, I attached a Power Strip on my right hip. I felt the Power Strip sucked cold air from my hip through my skin. The stinging and pinching sensations were gone. I can walk normally again. I regained my life. I can now look for a job. I'm amazed and wonder how these happened so fast. With deep gratitude, I thank everyone for Power Strips! “ Philippines


Holly Reine-Skinner

I am loving these strips! I have osteoarthritis in my lower back, sciatica, and fibromyalgia. I received 2 samples so; I put one my one butt cheek where my sciatica pain starts before I went to bed. I had the best deep sleep and woke up in the morning without any muscle pain. I couldn't believe it. The following day I used the other one on my lower back. My chronic pain was so greatly reduced I couldn't believe it. I have only used 3 strips so far and yesterday I was walking all day and no sciatica pain!! Unbelievable!

Thanks Mary-Lou Rosengren for the samples - I have now ordered my own and will always have these on hand.


Tammy Carveth

I have been in excruciating pain for more than 12 years. Everyone was "it can't be that bad", or "get over it" or "stop your whining". Anyone else get these comments from friends, family AND doctors?


 

I don't know how many times I was thinking "if I could give you my pain just for a week....lets see who whines more". "Lets just see how much I'm faking".


 Well I have, like so many others with chronic pain, tried practically everything on the market with little or no help.

My wonderful friend and neighbour, Sheryl Shatkosky , gave this patch to try out. She said it worked for her, so I decided to try it out. I was very skeptical that this item could do anything except make you itchy at the site like most patches do lol.


 

Anyway, long story short, THEY WORK, THEY REALLY WORK, oh and did I mention, THEY WORK!!!!!.

My hips joints and deltoid joints had so much heat in them that I could feel the heat through my clothes!!!!!

Within approximately 24 hours after using just half of a patch, all the heat was out of my deltoid joints, and most of the heat in my hips joints had gone after about 48 hrs. I can do ALL my chores one after another!!!!!!! Haven't been able to do that for a very long time. I was shocked that my chores only took me about an hour instead of 3-4 hours because the pain would slow me down considerably.

You owe it to yourself to at least try these patches out. They will help you feel what it's like to be pain free!!!!! Novel idea? If you are interested in trying them out please inbox me with details!!!!

Don't wait!!! Peace of mind and body has finally arrived!!!!


 

Mary Siew Ping

My name is Mary Siew Ping  I love the PowerStrips. I had a car accident 5 years ago. My knee, back and shoulders are always painful even I went through all chiropractors, massages, acupunctures. Since I have been using my PowerStrips. My pain rated l0 painful down to 2. Its had help me through a yoga class ...Yeah,,, feeling relaxed and feeling free. I love my body again.


 

 




"The other day we had a massive workout lifting too heavy of weight. Today my arms were inflamed and in pain and I literally could not straighten my arm. I took 2 small "strips" of the PowerStrip and within 1 minute s (yes 60 seconds) I could straighten my arm! Wow, very impressive." Dave D.

 

I had tremendous results on the second strips I got from Tony! My hip and wrist from surgeries were totally relieved! This really works. As you know and have been kind of enough to keep me in the loop!

Would ask a favor for my ex-wife who ran tons of marathons and is having back problems. She also suffers from severe vein problems in her legs. I want to get her a few samples and do a photo of before and after! If possible. Until I get my shipment. Could you send her a sample and info. We are great friends and have two amazing children together.

 

I love the new Power Strips my friends introduced me to. All natural topical PowerStrip.

For me they have helped my shoulders to heal. I have been to Physical Therapy, Doctors etc. since last August. I was a bit skeptical but liked the ingredients. What a pleasant surprise when they worked to relieve the stuck muscles and resulting pain...

Within two hours I felt relief. Karen C.

 

  

USAGE INSTRUCTIONS




 


 


 


 
 

Simple to use


 
Select a reasonably hair-free site, near your area of pain or discomfort. When experiencing joint pain, place the PowerStrip above the joint for maximum relief.


 
Application:

Peel off one side of the backing.

Apply the sticky side of the PowerStrip to the skin.

Press down and smooth.

Remove the other piece of backing and continue to smooth onto the skin. You may need assistance to place PowerStrips in hard-to-reach areas.


 

After Applying a PowerStrip

While using PowerStrips you may experience a warming sensation, which is considered normal. Pay attention to how you feel and adjust usage as needed. After you remove your PowerStrip your skin may feel warm and appear red. This is normal and the redness will fade after a few minutes. In rare cases some may experience discomfort. If so, promptly remove the PowerStrip


 

For best results, apply a new PowerStrip„ every 1-2 days, thirty to sixty minutes after bathing and remove thirty to sixty minutes before bathing. As with any product you are putting on or in your body, pay attention to how you feel and adjust as needed.


 

Precautions

Those with dermatitis or other skin conditions should consult with their physician before using PowerStrips Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. Do not use on rashes, wounds or damaged skin. PowerStrips are not intended for use by infants. For external use only. Avoid the knee or elbow, skin folds, scar tissue, burned or irritated areas. Do not use on rashes; on wounds or damaged skin. Keep patch sealed in shipping bag. Only use one patch at a time.


 

Storing your PowerStrips

Keep your PowerStrip sealed in its original bag. Remember to seal the PowerStrip bag after every use. Use one PowerStrip at a time. Avoid storing the product in direct sunlight or in high levels of humidity. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 C). PowerStrip shelf life is 2 years.


 

 

Home